How can I get involved? Where do I start?
Below are a few ideas you might consider as first steps.
- Attend our monthly Gatherings and other events as often as you want. Dip in and out, meet other people, work together in sub-groups on energy, food, travel, waste and other themes.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and stay informed of meetings, events and projects to get involved with.
- Become a member, simply sign our Membership Form and we'll add you to our register. Its free and there's no obligations for you to do anything specific except to support our charitable aims and activities.
- Join our on-line chat forum hosted on www.slack.com (access is by invitation only)
- Check out these websites. Transition Scotland, Transition Network and SCCAN
- Watch the 'In Transition 2.0' video which will give you a flavour of what Transition is all about, and check our the Transition Network website too.